No Limits Day Camp
At No Limits, our approach is to engage the most influential and resourceful players, both internal and external, to build the very best place for our kids to learn and grow.
If you want to go fast, go alone, but if you want to go far, go together.
No Limits is continually looking for year-round and seasonal coaches.
Our team’s leadership plays a crucial role in giving our kids the support and encouragement they need during their developmental stages.
You are positive. You are aware. You are passionate about working with kids. No Limits is a small and family-oriented team, working in an environment in which no two days are alike. We’re continually looking for someone who can handle a fast pace and a rapidly shifting agenda!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains a clean and safe play area.
- Prepare snacks for children.
- Monitor and facilitate students attending study hall.
- Help students complete and understand homework assignments.
- Supervise children on the playground.
- Supervise children in the gymnasium.
- Plan and lead a structured sporting activity/arts & crafts for Grades K-5.
- Lends a helping hand wherever needed.
- Works with others to continuously improve communication, systems, and daily operations.
- Carries out job responsibilities and duties safely.
You are extremely aware, encouraging and patient. You enjoy working with other camp coaches and take
pride in being a crucial part of our No Limits family! You enjoy hanging out with kids, and above
all else, you like to have good, old fashioned FUN!
- CPR/AED/First-Aid Certification
- Wilderness First-Aid Certification (Required for MTB Head Coach)
- Fingerprinting / Background Check
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Class B License (Not Require but is a +)
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience working with children.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively communicate on behalf of No Limits, as necessary.
- Able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Able to organize, multi-task and prioritize amongst a variety of responsibilities.
- Excellent reasoning and superior attention to safety.
Interested? Please email us your cover letter, resume and any additional materials. If there’s an immediate match between your talents and our needs, we will contact you directly. If you do not hear from us within 6 weeks, please assume that we do not have an appropriate opportunity open at this point.
Email Us at: email@example.com
No Limits is committed to developing an inclusive work environment where diversity of skill is valued and encouraged. We will consider applicants for all roles. We thoroughly enjoy a fresh perspective and innovative people.