Refunds will only be given if you have registered through No Limits Day Camp and have purchased our Refund Protection Plan. If you registered through another organization, please contact the organization directly about their refund policy.
Refund Protection Plan
No Limits incurs a variety of irrecoverable costs related to contracts to our host campus(es) and commitments to our staff, and as a result, we are unable to offer refunds unless our Refund Protection Plan has been purchased.
No Limits Day Camp offers a Refund Protection Plan in the amount of 15 percent of the purchased session price, which is due at the time of registration and is nonrefundable.
Who Should Purchase a Refund Protection Plan?
Due to unforeseen circumstances and we are unable to issue refunds in such cases without purchase of our Refund Protection Plan, we recommend that all families purchase our Refund Protection Plan.
Please make checks payable to No Limits Day Camp and send to 40 Laderman Lane, Greenbrae, CA 94904.
What is your Federal Tax ID No.?
Our Federal Tax ID/ FEIN Number is 46-1761917
We are offering a limited number of scholarships to qualifying families based on verification of current income, as well as 2018 income and family size.
50% off School Year Tuition or Summer Tuition
- Families of 2 earning $4,400 or less per month ($52,800 annually)
- Families of 3 earning $5,000 or less per month ($60,000 annually)
- Families of 4 earning $5,600 or less per month ($67,200 annually)
- Families of 5 earning $6,200 or less per month ($74,400 annually)
- Fill out Scholarship Application Form
- Fill out and sign a copy of IRS Form 4506_T
- Mail Scholarship Application Form, IRS Form & $200 Deposit made payable to “No Limits Day Camp.” Deposit amount will be returned if your Scholarship Application was not approved.